I am still in the process of testing my candles. Its coming along nicely and I think I will finally be able to put product on my site in about a week.
I have decided on using cans for the candles instead of canning jars. They look a lot prettier in the new containers.
I have gotten a lot done this week for my webpage. My husband has worked non stop on getting everything in order and looking nice. I have also designed and ordered my labels and have received my business cards.
The only thing left to do is the coloring of the candles. But even with that I have a pretty good idea on what I want them to look like.